Monday, January 2, 2012

Bus Incedent

I take the bus. Is that important? YES. Sometimes the bus is late....... THAT MAKES ME ANGRY. A few years ago the bus was EXTREMELY LATE. I was on my way to school and my bus driver is normally late it didn't make me mad. At first......... Then the bus was really late. 50 minutes late.  I would've shanked a baby. At a bus stop you expect to wait a while then see this
I DID NOT.
The bus  didn't come to get me.

After a few minutes I was JUBILANT!!!!!! I own an iPhone.......and I like standing outdoors (weirdo), my mother would want me to stay and see if the bus comes so I sat on my backpack and played Angry Birds.I waited FOREVER and finally I saw this.Here was my response.



Not really it was closer to this.

 And that is the tale of the most awkward bus ride EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment