Saturday, January 7, 2012

Introduction to Review of The Day: Necklace

I LOVE JEWELERY. I own four jewelery boxes worth of that stuff. Every day I wear at least one piece of jewelery and people ALWAYS compliment my jewelery style. One of my favorite types of jewelery is the necklace.

That is in fact Hello Kitty.

Letter Portion:

Dear Necklace,

Thank you for making my neck presentable. I wake up looking like a troll then put on the smallest amount of makeup possible, then I look pretty but without you I feel like a dick-ball. Keep up the hard work and........... I LOVE YOU
                                                                                     With love,
                                                                                                        -Mikah

}THE END{

No comments:

Post a Comment