Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Shopping Time!!!!!

Today I went shopping with my mother. Here is the randomness that ensued.........

Walmart: My mom got annoyed over me wanting to show her stuff. We ended up screaming look a _____!!!! I think some black lady hid her child's eyes from us.

Target: I got a frappuccino and broke a teapot.

Central Market: I ran around tasting food (you're aloud to) and touching things. I got sour candy, coconut patties, and bread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I LOVE bread)

I'm so sorry about this post so I took/drew some pictures (I'll explain them)
.
This is my attempt at a squid.
I forgot to say that I also bought gelato and it came with a wafer of chocolate that was extremely bitter so I aspat out the bite that I took, and yes it is on a Krispy Kreme box because We went to Krispy Kreme and bought one dozen doughnuts.
My failed tyrannosaurus Rex.
corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn!

No comments:

Post a Comment