Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Disney World saga{part 1}

When I was 8 I wanted to go to Disney World. I explained some of it to my mom but I have debilitating ADHD so I ended up talking about how on Splash Mountain they cut a hole in a log so you can ride in it and its safer than riding on a log like the log is a horse.
But we did go to Disney World and the first thing that I did was buy a "mouse yamucha".
My name (Mikah) is apparently extremely un common so I bought one that said Mellisa. Everyone thought my name was Mellisa. Even the guy who toured us thought I was Mellisa and my name was written down on his clipboard.After our unenjoyable tour my mom took me to the Epcot pavilion and we rode the Norway ride. It is a ride where you ride and trolls scare you. Here is my artistic rendering.

That is what you see but here is what I see.To a paranoid ADHD stricken child this is how you will DIE. I could not sleep and I ended up running out of adrenaline at 5:00 AM. I awoke at 6:40 AM to get the best seats at the Disney Diner to eat Mickey Mouse Waffles.(did you notice how I looked like the troll?)
                                                    }TO BE CONTINUED{

No comments:

Post a Comment